Qualifications for Registration
To register to vote in Arizona you must meet the following qualifications (A.R.S. § 16-101:
- Be a United States citizen
- Be a resident of Arizona and the county listed on your registration
- Be 18 years of age or older on or before the day of the next regular General Election
You cannot register to vote in Arizona:
- You have been convicted of a felony and have not yet had your civil rights restored*
- You have been adjudicated incapacitated by a court of law.
- *Note: For a first-time felony conviction, civil rights are automatically restored upon completion of a person's sentence and payment of any fines and restitution.
Are you registered to vote?